Modern Stainless Honey Dipper – HDM-001
Our Modern Stainless Honey Dipper – HDM-001 shares quantity discounts with the Classic Stainless Honey Dipper – HDC-001. The price of these combined Honey Dippers will automatically be reduced in the shopping cart.
Straight lines make this the Modern. This has a 3/8-16 thread that is 1/2” long, just like our 301, 501, 601, and 701 Stoppers. The overall length is 4-1/4” long less the threaded stud. The perfect length for 8oz mason jars. If used with our brass inserts the handle will be able to be taken off easily and then placed in the dishwasher, making it the best of both worlds. Easy to clean stainless steel and a fun turning project. Patent pending.
Recommended Blank Size: 1″ sq x 3-4″ long
Mandrel for woodturning use :
- UM Mandrel
All of our Honey Dippers:
- Made here in Honesdale, PA, USA
- Made from FDA compliant 304 Stainless Steel
- Lifetime guarantee on entire product.
- Can be placed in the dishwasher when the handle is removed.
See our flat rate pricing and current free shipping offer on our Shipping page.
- Flat rate for the United States.
- Flat rate to Canada.
- For international shipments, please Contact us.
FOR LARGER ORDERS CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE.
Phone: (570) 253-0112 or Email: email@example.com