701 Stainless Steel Bottle Stopper
We started producing this model in 2014 and have heard great reviews on this. Also fits bottles just like 301. The burr free base lets the stopper stand up straight on any level surface. This has a 3/8-16 thread that is 1/2” long. The thread is not removable as the entire product is machined out of one piece of stainless steel. Overall length is 1-1/2” long less the threaded stud. These stoppers thrive in the 18.5mm opening bottles, which are found in corked wine bottles.
Mandrel for woodturning use :
- BSM Mandrels
- UM Mandrels w/ 13/16″ Bushing
All of our Stainless Wine Stoppers:
- Patented and are made here in Honesdale, PA, USA
- Made from FDA compliant 304 Stainless Steel
- Have Three FDA compliant O-rings
- Fit many Oil, Bath Oil, Vinegar, and Liquor Bottles.
- Lifetime guarantee on entire product.
See our flat rate pricing and current free shipping offer on our Shipping page.
- Flat rate for the United States.
- Flat rate to Canada for up to 30 stoppers.
- For international shipments, please Contact us.
FOR LARGER ORDERS CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE.
Phone: (570) 253-0112 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org