Deluxe Start-up Kit
Know someone or thinking about getting into turning? Want little more variety of items then our Stopper Kit? The Deluxe Start-Up Kit is a great gift or package to get started and has not only bottle stopper but also honey dippers and bottle openers!
This package includes:
- One (1) Universal Mandrel of choice from drop down menu.
- UM-2MT, Universal Mandrel for #2 Morse Taper
- UM-0.625, Universal Mandrel for Shop Smith
- UM-.75-16, Universal Mandrel for 3/4″-16 Spindle
- UM-1-8, Universal Mandrel for 1″-8 Spindle
- UM-1.25-8, Universal Mandrel for 1-1/4″-8 Spindle
- UM-1.5-8, Mandrel for 1-1/2″-8 Spindle
- UM-M30-3.5, Mandrel for M30 x 3.5 Spindle
- UM-M33-3.5, Mandrel for M33 x 3.5 Spindle
- One (1) 13/16″ Bushing for Stoppers/Openers
- Six (6) Bottle Stoppers of Choice
- Two (2) Honey Dippers
- One (1) Stand-up Bottle Opener BCO-001
- One (1) No-Dent Bottle Opener BCO-002
- Five (5) Random Pieces of SpectraPly (These are generally not stock colors. If certain colors such as predominantly red or blue are desired we will try our best).
- Ten (10) Pieces of our Knurled Brass Inserts (Requires 1/2″ Drill bit for installation).
- One (1) 21/64″ Stub Drills. Used for threading the wood and not using the Brass Inserts. You may substitute for another size drill we carry or an additional stopper if you do not want the drill.
If you are unsure which mandrel you need, refer to this list: Wood Lathes Spindle Sizes.
We are flexible, you may substitute additional Stoppers if you do not want the brass inserts or Drills. Please E-mail email@example.com before placing your order if you would like to substitute items.
Feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
Items totaled separately on our website: $131.27
See our flat rate pricing and current free shipping offer on our Shipping page.
- Flat rate for the United States.
- Flat rate to Canada for up to 30 stoppers.
- For international shipments, please Contact us.
FOR LARGER ORDERS CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE.
Phone: (570) 253-0112 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org