3/8″-16 Knurled Brass Inserts
Item CANNOT be combined with other styles for quantity discount.
Meant for our Bottle Stoppers, Honey Dippers, and other projects with a 3/8″-16 thread that can be turned on our BSM or UM Mandrels.
These are made from brass for excellent rust protection.
Price is for a package of 5 inserts.
These are a true 1/2″ diameter, not oversized.
We HIGHLY recommend these for Spectraply.
Dimensions, 1/2″ diameter x 5/8″ long with a 3/8-16 thread.
Made by us! Here in Honesdale, PA.
How to use:
- Drill a 1/2″ diameter hole deeper then the length of the insert (3/4″ to 7/8″).
- Add 2-ton epoxy or like around the hole and insert.
- While pushing the insert in, twist back and forth to help spread the glue.
- Push just past the flush point, so your wood will touch the stopper and not the insert.
- Lay the blank on its side and let dry.
See our flat rate pricing and current free shipping offer on our Shipping page.
- Flat rate for the United States.
- Flat rate to Canada for up to 30 stoppers.
- For international shipments, please Contact us.
FOR LARGER ORDERS CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE.
Phone: (570) 253-0112 or Email: email@example.com