#2 Morse Taper Stopper Mandrel
Comes in two different drawbar sizes. Select drawbar size from the drop down menu.
- 1/4″-20 (BSM-2MT-1)
- 3/8″-16 (BSM-2MT-2)
We always recommend safe turning practices and recommend the use of a drawbar when using Morse Taper accessories.
Bottle stopper mandrel for #2 Morse Taper spindles. Precision machined in the USA! Has 3/8-16 self tapping thread. Two flats for wrench plus a hole for a spanner. Rust protective black oxide coating. Unlike other mandrels, ours run true to within .002″ of an inch. Free storage case included.
Mandrels supplied with a screw on/off plastic washer. We have had a few requests for the washer as it helps prevent the wood getting stuck on the mandrel. The washer should be removed when threading the wood. The use of the washer is optional.
If you have previously bought a mandrel that did not come with the washer and would like one. Please contact us and we would be more then happy to supply one.
Unsure of the spindle size on your lathe? Check this list: Wood Lathes Spindle Sizes
All of our mandrels:
- Are precision machined here in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Have a cutting flute in the 3/8-16 thread.
- Match up to the 13/16″ dia. of the top of our stoppers for easy sizing. (Exclude stopper #311)
- Rust protective black oxide coating.
- Screw on/off plastic washer.
- Run true to within 0.002″ of an inch so your work piece runs true.
- Come with an individual clear plastic case for safe storage.
See our flat rate pricing and current free shipping offer on our Shipping page.
- Flat rate for the United States.
- Flat rate to Canada for up to 30 stoppers.
- For international shipments, please Contact us.
FOR LARGER ORDERS CONTACT US FOR BEST PRICE.
Phone: (570) 253-0112 or Email: email@example.com